Monday, February 20, 2012

Summer...Summer...Summertime!



To feel 'fit as a fiddle', you must tone down your middle.

-Unknown





So I did it. 45 minutes on the treadmill…. and….. wait for it……….About 10 minutes of jogging. I know it says 42 minutes but I accidentally pushed 40 minutes when I began and I didn't want to start over so I just did an additional three minutes when that was over. 

I tried doing intervals so I wouldn't get so tired and ended up doing more than I had initially set out to do. So yay I did it! I'll admit that during the first 20 minutes I became bored and discouraged. But instead of giving up, I turned up the volume on my Pandora reggaeton station (don't judge me) and kept it moving.  



That pool is what I got to look at while I was on the treadmill.  I must admit it was true motivation. Suddenly, it dawned on me that summer is fast approaching and your girl right here wants to actually be able to go to the pool. I don’t know about most of you but I have always avoided pools because of my weight.  But things must change this summer.

I admit that as I looked out into that pool I envisioned myself out there parlaying and soaking up the sun (with proper SPF of course). Visions of grandeur I know…but I’ve decided it’s what I want for myself this summer. So tomorrow I will be off to the gym to do it all over again after work of course because tomorrow is my first day…YAY!!



SURGE OF THE DAY: I'll be getting it in at the gym tomorrow so that I’m able to make healthy look good on me!


 I've got to keep reminding myself of this.

                                                                                                Dreaming a little Dream,

                                                                                                                    MS.


No comments:

Post a Comment