Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thinking A Thought.....






So I was just thinking today and recalling some of my 2011 activities and J. Scott came to mind. Jill Scott. Miss Jill. No matter what you call her she is simply lovely. There is nothing bad that I could ever say about Ms. Scott. She is truly a gem. And she rocks curvy so well. I was able to see her in concert this summer in Dallas and she’s definitely a true performer. In my opinion, she embodies all that is woman and represents the curvy divas so well. She's truly an icon and her music speaks to my soul. When you listen to Jill you know what’s been through, what she’s going through and what she’s going to do.  She exudes confidence to the highest level.


Stylewise -I find her intriguing. She never ceases to amaze me whether it be a bold print, a statement hat or alluring sunglasses. She's a curvy diva that personifies the definition of a lady. Her style is daring, bold, and at times breathtaking. The confidence that is apparent in her manner of dress is also evoked in her music. When you listen to Jill you know that she's experienced some things in her life but she's never lost her smile. Thanks Jill for representing curvy divas everywhere!
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                 XOXO,

                                                                                                      Madame Surge

No comments:

Post a Comment