Saturday, December 24, 2011

Project 100: Losing 100 pounds while Keeping it 100 at All Times


I’m a plus size girl living in a slim girl’s world. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely adore my curves and see them as being quite sexy.  However, as of late my curves are taking an entirely new direction. Because of this I know my overall health is at stake.  Since I don’t desire to make this weight loss goal a New Year’s Resolution I’ve made the decision to start today and make some changes in my way of eating and my overall health.
About two years ago I lost 60 pounds and was quite impressed with myself.  I was feeling good and in looking fine. (#yup)  However, life and its disappointments (and possibly God’s way of humbling me) somehow got in the way and I found myself digging deep in the cookie jar yet again. As a result my weight has since skyrocketed and although I’m not where I was…I’m one candy bar short of being extremely overweight again. 
Because I promised myself that I would never get there again I have decided to take control of my health and work on my self-image.  I know what it’s like to be slender as well as overweight. Of these two lifestyles I believe being healthy is the best decision I can make for myself.  I’ve decided to chronicle this adventure and welcome any suggestions, tips and encouragement…. I’m not anticipating this to be a perfect journey (Seriously, who would) but I am determined to get my hustle on and reach my goal…so stay tuned for Project 100 updates…It’s certain to be a true journey…. #Let’s Go

                                                                                                                                XOXO,
                                                                                                                                       Madame Surge



No comments:

Post a Comment