Monday, December 26, 2011

Fa La La La Gala.......

NEWS FLASH: Yes, I wear wigs and to be quite honest I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. In an instant, I can be transformed from sexy geek to sassy and chic.  I have no qualms about wearing them. Short or long all that matters is that you ROCK what you got. Most people tend to be self conscious when they wear wigs and I admit I was when I initially began wearing them years ago. But now I just work with it until it looks its best (I become ONE with the wig..he he he) .
But seriously I am absolutely in love with wigs, I started wearing them when I began transitioning to natural hair. My natural hair is long but I haven’t figured out what to do with it yet (Yup, three years later…Still No Clue…) so in the mean time I will continue to wear wigs until I become one with my natural hair.
The wig currently on my fave list is: Freetress Equal Wig- Gala. I ordered this wig on www.divatress.com because I was looking for a new look. For a while now I have been rocking a curly wig (photos  to come) but I liked Trina’s look and wanted to create a similar style.
Trina

I am currently in severe like with the Gala wig. I love the feel of it as well as the body and shine. It moves with ease. It’s a futura wig so it’s even better because it’s curling iron safe. I only paid 19.95 for it and the shipping was fast. This is the first time I've ordered from this company and I was pleasantly impressed.


Freetress Equal Full Wig-Gala
When I wore this wig it got loads of compliments and no one was able to tell it wasn’t my own . (Well it is mine, I paid for it!) Anywho on a 10 point scale, this wig gets a 9.5. It doesn’t tangle easily and the only thing I did not like about it is that it didn’t have clips/combs. I generally like to have added security with my wigs and I’ve learned that the combs prevent shifting and any movement but hair pins will suffice.


In my opinion, this isn’t the type of wig you wear on a daily basis. But if you want to feel like a diva or simply fabulous then this wig would be the best choice. It’s more of a night on the town type of wig. Definitely something you can put your freakum dress on with and impress your male suitors with.  I'll likely order another one of these in a different color just to keep it saucy!


                                                                                             Pleasantly Pleased,
                                                                                                            Madame Surge



Disclosure: I wasn't paid for this post. Nor did I receive a complimentary wig. These are simply my honest opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment