Friday, February 10, 2012

Monif C. Yippie!




Be still my heart. Monif C. has just revealed the Spring 2012 Collection and I must admit I’m in lust! My eyes are drawn to the rich, bright, colors that pop and the beautiful styles. These dresses are sure to flatter any curvy diva’s figure. I narrowed it down to four of my faves and feel that I could definitely rock these dresses to the fullest come Spring. Although cloudy days are currently in the sky I’m beckoning Mr. Sun so that I can rock one of these fierce dresses! #LovingIt

                               
                                                                                                                             Dreaming of Working It,
                                               
                                                                                                                                          Madame Surge 

No comments:

Post a Comment